Thank you for your interest in moving forward with us in the process of receiving an employment offer from Care Design NY. We are very much looking forward to working with you!
Please complete the document below to provide us with the needed information so that we can develop and send to you a personalized job offer.
**Please note that the document below is exclusively for employees of agencies that have affiliated with Care Design NY and who are impacted by the changes in the Medicaid Service Coordination transition to Care Coordination.
Vice President Of Care Management
The Vice President of Care Management (VPCM) is a key leadership position within the organization. Reporting to the COO, this position represents the most senior position in Care Management. The VPCM will support and promote the mission and values of CDNY for HH Care Management and HCBS Care Coordination in all counties served by the CCO.
It is critical that the VPCM understand; demonstrate in their performance; and lead the department to ensure that:
• Individuals and families are at the center of all we do.
• We work for individuals and families.
• We value what individuals and families have to say.
• We are focused on outcomes that meet individual needs.
• We will be strong advocates and protect individuals’ rights.
The VPCM will fully support the culture of CDNY through the development of care management staff, continuously directing initiatives and operating procedures, which lead towards enhanced skills and job satisfaction. The VPCM will fully support methods and technology that provide for the highest quality of care management and person-centered services for members. The position is also responsible for ensuring compliance with all state and federal regulations, as well as organization policies. The individual will work in cooperation with other departments, including but not limited to the fiscal department, human resources and quality assurance, to ensure that the organization is well managed in its entirety. Cultural Diversity will be valued, promoted and fully supported.
Care Design New York has regional offices in Albany and Manhattan; this position is based in the Manhattan office. Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-area and overnight travel will be expected.
Some of the duties of this position include:
- Supervision and Leadership of: Chief Medical Officer; Assistant VP of Care Management; Regional Directors of Care Management; Director of Health
- Care Management; Director of Psychology, Director of Training, the Director of Entitlements and Benefits and their respective direct reports.
- Reviews analysis of activities, cost, operations, metrics, and forecast data to determine progress toward stated goals and objectives and amends direction and strategies as required. Confers with the COO to review achievements and discuss required changes in goals and objectives.
- Provide formal presentations and represent CDNY in various setting including, clinics, hospitals, IDD provider agencies, schools, and at conferences and other programs and settings.
- Serve as the expert in the field of Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities, and keep current on developments in the field.
The successful candidate will possess a Master’s Degree in a related field required along with ten years of experience in the field of IDD. Ten years of prior supervisory experience with five years at the senior management/executive level is preferred.
For consideration, submit resume to: email@example.com
Care Design New York is an Equal Opportunity Employer