Care Design New York was created with the involvement and participation of over 70 agencies with long and successful histories of specializing in the provision of services to children and adults with Intellectual and/or Developmental Disabilities (IDD). Our story is rooted specifically in the provision of Medicaid Service Coordination. The agencies recognized that with the requirement for New York State to provide Medicaid Service Coordination in a conflict-free way, and to increase the provision of that service to a more elevated “Care Management”, they wanted to be involved and on the forefront of that transformation. We are stronger with the involvement of all of our partners. One in particular, Partners Health Plan (PHP), is the only managed care health plan for individuals with IDD in New York State.
Our mission is to assist individuals with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities to get the supports and services they need to live a quality life.
We believe that all services available to families and individuals with developmental disabilities should be:
MSCs transitioning to care manager positions will be directly employed by Care Design NY from the start of operations July 1, 2018; however, our goal is to have them continue to be located at their current agency location for some time, as this will ensure the most effective service provision to individuals.
MSCs transitioning to care manager positions will be directly employed by Care Design NY from the start of operations July 1, 2018; however, they will continue to be located at their current agency locations for some time, as this will ensure the most effective service provision to individuals.
We will work with you, and your current service providers, to assist you to identify your life goals to develop a Life Plan for specific to your needs and desires.
We will use electronic documentation and communication custom-built care management software specifically tailored to meet individual needs, including the needs of children.
- I am passionate about the services I provide and am a strong advocate for the people I support.
- 35 years’ experience working with IDD population.
- I have been employed for 40 years in a variety of both direct care, supervisory, and administrative positions.
- Proficient in learning new tasks quickly and exceeding expectations.
- At this juncture, I would like very much to continue to utilize my administrative, organizational and advocacy skills to serve and support individuals and their families within the Care Design NY network.
- I have seen first-hand individuals achieve goals they did not think they could accomplish!
- I am motivated and enthusiastic, and would appreciate the opportunity to contribute to your company's success.
- I have establish wonderful relationships with my clients, feel honored to work with them and their expressing appreciation for my hard work in helping them obtain services makes my job worthwhile.
New York City Location
460 West 34th Street
New York, NY 10001