Care Design New York was created with the involvement and participation of over 70 agencies with long and successful histories of specializing in the provision of services to children and adults with Intellectual and/or Developmental Disabilities (IDD). Our story is rooted specifically in the provision of Medicaid Service Coordination. The agencies recognized that with the requirement for New York State to provide Medicaid Service Coordination in a conflict-free way, and to increase the provision of that service to a more elevated “Care Management”, they wanted to be involved and on the forefront of that transformation. We are stronger with the involvement of all of our partners. One in particular, Partners Health Plan (PHP), is the only managed care health plan for individuals with IDD in New York State.
Our mission is to assist individuals with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities to get the supports and services they need to live a quality life.
We believe that all services available to families and individuals with developmental disabilities should be:
MSCs transitioning to care manager positions will be directly employed by Care Design NY from the start of operations July 1, 2018; however, our goal is to have them continue to be located at their current agency location for some time, as this will ensure the most effective service provision to individuals.
MSCs transitioning to care manager positions will be directly employed by Care Design NY from the start of operations July 1, 2018; however, they will continue to be located at their current agency locations for some time, as this will ensure the most effective service provision to individuals.
We will work with you, and your current service providers, to assist you to identify your life goals to develop a Life Plan for specific to your needs and desires.
We will use electronic documentation and communication custom-built care management software specifically tailored to meet individual needs, including the needs of children.
- I am motivated and enthusiastic, and would appreciate the opportunity to contribute to your company's success.
- I am a hard working team player, whose focus is on providing above par services to the individuals we support.
- I have just started with this position, but have found it rewarding and I am looking forward to the next phase.
- I am looking for a place I can invest myself in and grow personally while helping the agency to maintain a powerful and important mission.
- Proficient in learning new tasks quickly and exceeding expectations.
- I look forward to continuing my relationships and helping the people I support, live quality and enriched lives.
- Excellent Interpersonal, organizational, oral and written communications abilities, reliable and responsible individual.
- I'm well-organize and details person with lots of patient, fast learner as well as self-motivated, and great team player with positive attitude
New York City Location
460 West 34th Street
New York, NY 10001