Coordination Organization (CCO)
and Health Home (HH)
An IDD provider collaboration currently touching over 20,000 lives that is:
• Culturally and ethnically diverse
• Geographically diverse
• Open to partnering with more providers
A partner to the only FIDA managed care plan for people with IDD in New York: Partners Health Plan (PHP)
We are a Care Coordination Organization (CCO) that is driven by individual, family and provider input.
We will deliver care management services specifically designed to meet the needs of children and adults with IDD and their families. We will deliver services in thirty counties in New York State and remain committed to ensure that the staff who work for you remain right in your community.
We will ensure, by demonstrating in our everyday performance, that:
- Individuals and families are at the center of all we do.
- We work for individuals and families.
- We value what individuals and families have to say.
- We are focused on outcomes that meet individual needs.
- We will be strong advocates and protect individuals’ rights.
Care Design New York will support you to design a plan to incorporate the services and supports important to you. Our care management services will build upon the foundation created by service coordination to create and deliver a more comprehensive coordination of services and supports for individuals.